- Available shifts posted in officers only area
- Book shifts in website
- If you book a shift, it is yours. There's no approval period.
- Last minute jobs may be sent via text
- Biweekly pay periods begin Mondays and end Sundays
- Payments made every other Friday at the end of each pay period
- Direct deposit and hard check options available. Hard checks mailed on pay date.
TAXES AND WORKERS COMPENSATION
- You are a 1099-contractor, NOT a KOPS employee
- KOPS will send a 1099 at the end of the calendar year
- KOPS will not withhold federal, state or local taxes from your payments
- KOPS will not make federal or state unemployment nor disability insurance contributions on your behalf
- KOPS will not make FICA contributions on your behalf